Home » Services » Tuition » Mechanical PSU classes, Mechanical gate classes, Best gate coaching
Mechanical PSU classes, Mechanical gate classes, Best gate coaching
Top Advantages of PSU Hiring Through Gate
Public Sector Undertakings or PSUs offer a great working environment, a decent paycheck, a bright future and job security. PSUs hire through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), that is a mandatory entrance test for the PG courses at the IITs and various reputed universities. To get into PSU, you need to clear GATE with good percentile.
Click here to join the best Gate Coaching Pune.
You would be wondering how many PSUs hire through GATE? Well, in the current scenario about 58 PSUs like HPCL, NTPC, BHEL, BARC and many others employ engineers through GATE evaluation. GATE scores are considered as benchmarks for recruiting candidates in the top government units. Thus, budding engineers are more inclined towards clearing GATE these days.
Since this is the scenario, let’s look at Top Advantages of PSU Hiring Through Gate:
1. Recruiting the best: The main advantage for PSUs is that they can select the cream of best candidates through GATE. Candidates clearing the most competitive exam of the nation are top aspirants due to their sharp analytical and decision-making abilities.
2. It’s all about one exam: Since only GATE scores are considered, all the time and effort is saved. Candidates are evaluated on their engineering discipline, analytical and decision-making abilities.
3. The credibility of an Online Exam: GATE being an online exam, assures reliable and unbiased results. Since the entire process is transparent and the entrance exam is conducted by IITs, its credibility is unquestionable.
Looking for GATE 2019 classes? Click here to know more.
4. Dual Advantage: After clearing GATE one can either join a PSU or apply for further studies in umpteen universities. There is no need to appear for any other exam after GATE.
5. Big pay package: The pay packages in PSUs range from 5-12 lakhs, which is excellent for aspirants between 25-28 years.