We are looking for real people to be part of our really exciting TV commercial project (we can't disclose the brand at present).
This will be a fantastic experience and we are looking for people with interesting life stories to tell or just usual life experiences, travelling, getting married, having children etc. We are looking for real people who are likeable, charming, interesting and fun.
We’re looking for diversity so all ethnicities are welcome. In addition, we’d like to see people from Asian or Caribbean ancestries as well. We’re looking for people you’d like to be friends with. They must present well and have a sense of style but should be approachable. They shouldn’t look like models. We’re not looking for extraordinary or eccentric people but all candidates need to have an interesting human and universal story to tell—either unexpected or just charming or emotional. For example, people with different or unusual backgrounds/family units (e.g. gay couples, parents of twins or adopted kids), students, travellers, expats, as well as passionate men or women who are involved in their communities, in arts or charities for example.
Applicants should be happy to be featured in a TV commercial. Successful applicants will be compensated.
Please ensure you are available to cast in London on Monday 23rd/Tuesday 24th March.
Please answer these questions and share a clear photo (or several photos ideally) of yourself, to be emailed to email@example.com as soon as possible:
1. What is your name?
2. Where do you live?
3. What do you do for work?
4. Do you like to take photos and/or videos?
5. What type and brand of device(s) do you use to take these pictures?
6. How long have you used devices from this brand(s)?
7. Do you like to share these pictures, with your friends or on social media?
8. What sort of moments do you capture?
9. Can you tell us briefly about the last 5 years of your life, the biggest change or the most important thing that happened to you?
10. If you have an interesting story- Do you have pictures of the events you just described?
Please EMAIL back your photos and answers, along with contact details.
Sasha Robertson Casting.